If you are not registered with an NHS dentist, one of the St. Peter's Dental Studio membership plans may be ideal for you.
Our aim is to provide high quality care and treatment in a relaxed, comfortable and safe environment. We are committed to continuing education and keeping abreast of advances in modern dentistry. To ensure we maintain the high standards our patients have come to expect it is becoming increasing important for us to accurately match the number and the needs of our patients to the resources we have available.
Research shows that preventive dentistry delivered on a regular basis greatly reduces the risk of dental disease and provides a platform for a lifetime of improved oral health. We encourage such an approach and with this in mind we have joined with DPAS Limited to design a dental plan to reward loyal patients.
This plan will be administered by DPAS who will make a separate arrangement with you to manage your payments under the plan. The plan will provide advantages both to you and to us. It will allow us to plan your dental care more effectively and provide the best chance of keeping you dentally fit. The advantage for you is that it should reduce the need for future treatment and you will have the peace of mind that all of your preventive dental care will be covered by convenient monthly payments.
Upon joining the dental plan, you will also be eligible to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme for dental emergencies or dental traumas whilst at home or abroad.
Who Is It For?
Our plan is designed for patients who wish to attend the practice on a regular basis and have peace of mind that their preventive dental care is covered.
- all your preventive dental care is included
- payment by convenient monthly Direct Debit, allowing you to budget
- after your initial assessment your dentist will advise the best level to suit your dental needs
- early identification of dental problems to prevent pain, discomfort and inconvenience
- appointment times to suit you whenever possible
- 10% discount on treatment fees excluding specialist treatment
- priority booking in the event of a dental emergency
- access to a 24 hour dental emergency helpline 365 days per year
- eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme.
What Happens In An Emergency?
You will have access to a 24 hour, 365 day worldwide dental emergency helpline, which will endeavour to find an English speaking dentist to assist you.
What Is Covered?
All our plans cover:
- up to two small routine x-rays per year
- routine oral cancer screening
- 10% discount off treatment charges excluding specialist treatments
- diet and oral hygiene advice
- eligibility to request assistance from the Worldwide Dental Emergency Assistance Scheme
The monthly plan cost includes the charges for management and administration payable by you to DPAS. Treatment not covered by this plan can be paid for separately.
The Standard Membership Plan also covers:
- two dental health examinations per year
- two dental hygiene appointments (30 minutes) including scale and polish & periodontal advice
£22.50 per month